The external hard drive your part-time IT staffer set up isn’t even close to adequate, and even if you do have a recent copy of all of your files, how long would it take you to access them and get back to business?
42 offers a cost-effective, flexible remote backup service that protects your critical business records and customer data quickly and easily. We start by articulating a solid plan for your organization: what you’re going to back up, how often, and where; then, we design a plan for restoring lost data—from one file to everything—so that you can maintain great business continuity in the event of a damaged hard drive, lost laptop, or other unwelcome surprise.
Our philosophy for business backups is that all data on your system—from the server stuck in the back room to the laptops that travel constantly—should at least be considered when designing a backup plan. Depending on your business practices, we’ll create a backup program that makes sense for what you need now and in the future as you grow.
Benefits of 42’s Remote Backup Services
- Peace of mind: we design a backup strategy that matches your business needs, and then manage its implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Speed: Our backup service can be implemented quickly, and also enables your staff to recover lost files fast, without assistance from your help desk or ours
- Intelligent savings: We’ll reduce your backup and recovery costs while also improving your file protection
- Convenience: Backups can be scheduled to run automatically when you’re not working as frequently as appropriate for your business requirements
- Safety: Before our system transfers your files the remote backup server, it encrypts all of your data
- Flexibility: In the event of lost data, we can restore your system remotely anytime
Features of 42’s Remote Backup Services
- Security through SSL file transfer and 448-bit Blowfish or 256-bit AES encryption
- SAS70-certfied secure data center
- Daily, weekly, and near-continuous backup of new and changed files
- Administrative alerts regarding backup status
- Automatic or scheduled backups to suit your particular needs
- Incremental backups to save bandwidth and speed up regular backups
- Bandwidth throttling to ensure that other important services can run smoothly
- Alternative restore options, including software, DVD, and online
- Version support so you can restore specific files within the last 30 days
- Backup of both open and locked files, including Outlook PST files
- SQL, Exchange, and network drive support
- Windows and Mac support
Learn More or Sign Up
Contact 42 to learn more about our remote backup services, or create a new account today.