Why Should IT Be Different?
In contrast, many businesses are stuck in a “break/fix” mode when it comes to their information technology (IT). Some wait until equipment stops working to address problems that have been growing over time, while others “manage” their network with flighty part-time technicians or dedicated-but-underpowered internal staff. The net result is lost productivity, distractions from revenue-generating work, and major expenses when slowly debilitating issues turn into dramatic outages.
42 Eliminates the “Break/Fix” Approach
We advocate an entirely different approach to business IT management: continuous monitoring of critical network applications and hardware to facilitate preventative maintenance, faster problem resolution, and ultimately lower costs.
Managing your IT infrastructure proactively with expert help like ours delivers numerous benefits, including greater network reliability, reduced risk of costly downtime, higher employee productivity, and improved control over IT expenditures. Our approach is also the first step towards using technology as a powerful tool to help your business grow and achieve other key goals in the future.
42 enables San Francisco Bay Area clients to do this with several different managed service programs, tailored to the size of your organization, the complexity of your IT network, and the business objectives you have in mind:
- Monitoring Care helps organizations with an existing IT staff to boost the capabilities and capacity of their internal resources without adding costly headcount.
- Essential Care is for businesses that want utterly reliable and competent technical help for their modest—but growing!—IT needs.
- Comprehensive Care is for businesses that recognize the value of investing in broad strategic and tactical assurance—from CIO to Help Desk—to increase productivity, reduce risk, and drive growth.
- IT Leadership is for business owners and executives who want strategic guidance and regular collaboration with a Chief Information Officer (CIO) on forward-thinking technology matters.
- Hardware Safeguard eliminates the stress and hassle of computer equipment ownership and maintenance, enabling business owners to focus entirely on their core work.
Our managed services are primarily based on flat monthly fees, so you can plan your budget even more accurately. To start your evaluation, compare our IT support programs.
To discuss your technology and business needs, and learn more about 42’s IT support programs, please contact us online or call (888) 236-3638.