All you provide is the electricity, and we take care of the rest. If your equipment needs to be repaired or replaced, we cover the cost. In fact, your contract will specify guaranteed refresh dates so that you always have reliable hardware.
Our clients use Hardware Safeguard most often for servers and other core network machinery, but it’s also available for desktops and laptops. When your IT infrastructure warrants an investment in new hardware, we’ll work with you to compare the respective costs of purchasing the equipment yourself or using ours. We make this process very collaborative and transparent, so that you understand the business case for each alternative. If you have existing equipment that you’d like to protect, we can include that as well after a full audit of your infrastructure.
Key Benefits of Hardware Safeguard
When you sign up for Hardware Safeguard, you’ll not only be assigned a dedicated client manager, but also have the support of our entire team. 42’s experienced IT administrators will provide you with the following services:
- No stress from equipment ownership and maintenance—we deliver and install the right equipment on time, and take care of all repairs or replacements when necessary
- Confidence that everything will work perfectly because a professional is monitoring the equipment and caring for it proactively
- Protection from costly repair and replacement expenses through contracted refresh dates for all equipment
- Potential tax savings and lower total cost of ownership
- Assistance by phone, email, and the Web during standard business hours
- Problem diagnosis and initial steps to resolution within minutes of discovery
- Quarterly network performance reports with key metrics reviewed with you
To learn more about Hardware Safeguard’s options and pricing, please contact us.